Thi Viet Ly Nguyen
IDSIA Galleria 2 CH - 6928 Manno Switzerland
Email: vietly [at] idsia [dot] ch
My research focus is in developing optimization algorithms for real-word applications.
Keywords: Combinatorial Optimization, Operations Research, Applied Optimization, Health Care, Integer Programming Modelling, Metaheuristics, Matheuristics
- A heuristic for generating new populations for robust matheuristic algorithm based on controlling the level of population diversity. Joint work with R. Montemanni.
- A survey of home health care optimization. Joint work with R. Montemanni, T.E. Nordlander, L. Lamorgese.
- [J1] I. Moon and T.V.L. Nguyen. Container packing problem with balance constraints. OR Spectrum, 36(4):837–878, 2014.
- [J2] T.V.L. Nguyen and R. Montemanni. Mathematical programming models for home healthcare service optimisation. International Journal of Operational Research, 25(4):449–463, 2016.
- [C1] T.V.L. Nguyen and R. Montemanni. Scheduling and routing in home health care service. In Proceedings of the Finnish Operations Research Society 40th Anniversary Workshop - FORS40, pages 5–8, 2013.
- [C2] T.V.L. Nguyen, N.E. Toklu, and R. Montemanni. Matheuristic optimization for robust home health care services. In Lecture Notes in Management Science, volume 7, pages 1–7, 2015.
- [C3] T.E. Nordlander, L. Lamorgese, T.V.L. Nguyen, and R. Montemanni. Homecare planning, a challenging task in a growing market. In Lecture Notes in Management Science, volume 8, pages 66–71, 2016.
- [C4] T.V.L Nguyen and R. Montemanni. Integrated home health care optimization via genetic algorithms and mathematical programming. In 2016 IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence - IEEE WCCI, 2016.
- [TR1] T.V.L. Nguyen and R. Montemanni. Robust home health care services: an enhanced matheuristic optimization. Technical Report TR-01-16, The Dalle Molle Institute for Artificial Intelligence Research, 2016.