List of publications at IDSIA
- E. Feo, M. Kudelski, L. Gambardella, G. A. Di Caro, "Connectivity-aware planning of search and rescue missions", Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Symposium on Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (SSRR), Linkoping, Sweden, October 21-26, 2013 (Nominated for the Best Paper Award).
- E. Feo, M. Kudelski, J. Nagi, L. Gambardella, G. A. Di Caro, "Link quality estimation: A case study for on-line supervised learning in wireless sensor networks", Proceedings of the 5th Workshop on Real-World Wireless Sensor Networks (REALWSN), Como Lake, Italy, September 19-20, 2013 (to be published).
- G. A. Di Caro, M. Kudelski, E. Feo, J. Nagi, I. Ahmed, L. Gambardella, "On-line supervised learning of link quality estimates in wireless networks", Proceedings of the 12th IEEE/IFIP Annual Mediterranean Ad Hoc Networking Workshop (Med-Hoc-Net), Ajaccio, Corsica, France, June 24-26, 2013 (to be published).
- M. Kudelski, L. Gambardella, G. A. Di Caro, "RoboNetSim: An integrated framework for multi-robot and network simulation", Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol. 61, pp. 483-496, 2013.
- M. Kudelski, M. Cinus, L. Gambardella, G. A. Di Caro, "A framework for realistic simulation of networked multi-robot systems", Proc. of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2012), pp. 5018-5025, Vilamoura, Portugal, 2012.
List of publications at Warsaw University of Technology
- M. Gadomska-Kudelska, A. Pacut, M. Kudelski, "The Reactive ASR-FA - An Ant Routing Algorithm that Detects Changes in the Network by Employing Statistical Delay Models", Proc. of 7th International Conference on Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information, and Computing Systems (BIONETICS 2012), Lugano, Switzerland, 2012 (to be published).
- N. Houmani et al. (including: M. Kudelski), "BioSecure Signature Evaluation Campaign (ESRA'2011): Evaluating Systems on Quality-based categories of Skilled Forgeries", Proc. IEEE IJCB 2011 (International Joint Conference on Biometrics), Washington, D.C., USA, 2011.
- M. Kudelski, A. Pacut, "Ant Agents with Distributed Knowledge Applied to Adaptive Control of a Nonstationary Traffic in Ad-Hoc Networks", Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 6114, pp. 289-296, Springer-Verlag, 2010.
- M. Kudelski, A. Pacut, "A Generalized, Location-Based Model of Connections in Ad-Hoc Networks Improving the Performance of Ant Routing", Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 6025, pp. 91-100, Springer-Verlag, 2010.
- J. Putz-Leszczyńska, M. Kudelski, "Hidden Signature for DTW Signature Verification in Authorizing Payment Transactions", Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology, Vol. 4, pp. 59-67, 2010.
- M. Kudelski, "Ant Routing with Distributed Geographical Localization of Knowledge vs. Geographic Routing in Ad-Hoc Networks", IEEE Workshop on Bio-Inspired Signal and Image Processing BISIP'2010, Vilnius, 2010.
- M. Kudelski, A. Pacut, "Ant Routing With Distributed Geographical Localization of Knowledge in Ad-Hoc Networks", Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 5484, pp. 111-116, Springer-Verlag, 2009.
- M. Kudelski, " Sterowanie rutingiem w sieciach ad-hoc z wykorzystaniem algorytmów mrówkowych z geograficzną lokalizacją wiedzy", Polish Telecommunication Review, Vol. 8-9, pp. 1183-1193, 2008. (in polish)
- M. Kudelski, M. Gadomska-Kudelska, A. Pacut, "Geographical Cells Routing in Ad-Hoc Networks of Mobile Robots", Proc. of IEEE MELECON, pp. 374-379, 2008.
- M. Gadomska-Kudelska, M. Kudelski, A. Pacut, "Statistical Analysis of Packet Delay in Ad-Hoc Networks of Mobile Robots", Proc. of IEEE SIBIRCON, pp. 463-468, 2008.
- M. Gadomska-Kudelska, M. Kudelski, "Statistical Analysis of Ant Routing Packet Delay in Telecommunication Networks", IEEE Workshop on Bio-Inspired Signal and Image Processing BISIP'08, Warsaw, 2008.
- M. Kudelski, A. Pacut, "Learning methods in ad-hoc networks: a review", Evolutionary Computation and Global Optimization 2007, Prace Naukowe Politechniki Warszawskiej, Elektronika z. 160, pp. 153-163, 2007.
- M. Kudelski, A. Pacut, "Geographical Cells: Location-Aware Adaptive Routing Scheme for Ad-Hoc Networks", Proc. IEEE EUROCON 2007 The International Conference on Computer as a Tool, pp. 649-656, 2007.